2010-01-05

Fendi peek-a-boo crocodile bag

The world knows that I am a Birkin woman. I almost never leave home without my black togo Birkin.

However, i am smitten with this baby as well.... its been a while now, but everytime i see it, i feel a tug at my heart. no, the birkin is irreplacable of course! but, another classic baby wont hurt~
the fendi peekaboo comes in various colours, materials and sizes, but i love this black croc version the best. contrasted with pink inner lining, and a gold clasp, its classic but contemporary at the same time, a great investment to any bag collection and a great accompanyment to a girl's wardrobe~ gimme!




2 comments:

  1. omg, it looks gorgeous. even i love it. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, i totally didnt realize that anyone left any comments at all~ Sorry Bridge~~
    Love you lots~
    I so wanna have one of these babies...

    ReplyDelete