2010-01-01

Classic corset! LOVE,WANT, DROOL!

Finally, 2010! Happy new year! I sure do hope that 2010 is way better than 2009! The past 6 months has been really trying for me. Holiday festivities, a broken heart and fashion information overload sure hasn’t helped my blogging schedule… sorry for not updating for a while now…

Anyway, I will start clearing my blogging debts as in now~~

Corsets, its difficult to find a classic but glamorous corset today without an overdose of beading and diamante. I admit I do love the bling kind as well, but among the seasonal hits, one has to have something classic. The kind I had in mind has a beige satin background with intricate black lace overlay. Classic, feminine, mysterious.

God, it was really hard to find the perfect one I had in mind. Until I stumbled across Dita Von Teese’s first corset made by Mr Pearl. I know he makes delightfully scrumptious corsets, but this one is just… words evade me…. With a peachy beige undertone, black chantilly lace overlay on the bodice, scallop trim lace edges, complete with black ribbon bows and garter belts, this is a must have for any corset lover! Too bad its that hard to get an appointment with Mr Pearl…. Not to mention really really pricey…. Not to worry, I will get a similar looking one soon (I hope).

No comments:

Post a Comment