2011-07-26

The Gothic Imagination of the Twins

Had a romantically macabre dream the other night.
The beast in me came to the surface and my inner twin physically co-existed with me, sharing one body- rather like Hectate but with only two heads.

Everything I saw was reflected and distorted in a kaleidoscopic way, with most things in black and blood red. Instinctively, I knew that my veil was soaked in the blood of men and my hair raven black with sin. I was the temptation- my hands with a flash of scarlett pulled men to their doom. Reality is choked to death under the tight lacing of my corset; resistance nailed silent by my heels, staining the soles red with the blood of wise and platonic men who do not indulge in the pleasure of the senses. Sadly, many do drown in my bed of pleasures and from that, luscious midnight roses bloom, thriving on the fall of reason.
Yet you only see the fantasy that you desperately want to believe in, eternally lusting for more , till it consumes you whole...














1 comment:

  1. wowow! I guess u express ur inner self so much that it literally comes out in your dream!!!!!! may be useful for the video!!

    Derek
    http://themonsterd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete