2010-02-06

My love for beautiful lingerie

I love love love lingerie, as it empowers the woman with its aphrodisiac properties.
Vintage or vintage inspired are the best types though, perhaps because Dita Vin Teese is my inspiration?

I love peach/ beige/ pink main tones, overlay with black intricate lace designs.
So I recently bought just that~ A beige satin underlay corset with translucent black lace at the lower part, paired with garter belts, girlish wispy ribbons and subtle diamante.
Most people know I wear the traditional lace up corsets with steel bones that effectively reduces your waist around 3 inches. However, this pretty little thing is a modern day corset, with flimsy soft bones that is just produced for visual provocativeness rather than waist training.

I paired them up with a simple black lace brasserie, black panties and black lace- trimmed suspender stockings. Heels are Yves Saint Laurent Tribute heels in suede.

I am no professional model, so do understand the poor quality and fatness....

No comments:

Post a Comment