2010-02-01

Lady Gaga, going up the ladder

I am a die hard fan of style legend Daphne Guinness, that's why Lady Gaga doesnt have too much of a big impression on me. She's different, has her own style, dares to be different, thats it. Of course, some of her outfits look great, but in general, her style lacks grace that Guinness seems to effortlessly emanate, no matter what she is wearing.

However, Lady Gaga seems to be climbing up and up the designer ladder, with the genius Mcqueen and then finally to the fabulous Girogio Armani. I was going thru style.com to see her wear an Armani Prive to the awards. Damn, its perfect. Although the name Lady Gaga and Armani Prive didnt make much of a "click" in my brain when I first heard of it, but man, I have to admit I'm impressed!

Well done Lady Gaga~ You pass my harsh scrutiny test!

No comments:

Post a Comment